Come and see the area especially designed for our gibbons: An island with luxuriant vegetation where these tree-dwelling members of the great ape family move around with such agility – acrobats from Asia, who will also impress us with their voices!
- Feeding the lemurs, giraffes, otters penguins, every afternoon from mid-April to mid-September, to help you get to know our residents a little better.
- Contact area where you can move around in the midst of the animals, going into their enclosures but not disturbing them.
- Play areas especially for children, with a ball pool, climbing frames and bouncy castles:
- The adventure trail for children between 18 months and 3 years old,
- the Penguins’ ball pool for 3 to 5 year olds.
- Free picnic shelters, and toilet facilities that can be used by “tinies”.
- Numerous covered observation points all around the zoo so that you can go round and look at the animals even if it is raining.
- An exceptional landscaped setting where the flora and fauna can be seen at their best.
2017 group rates
• Children (up to 12 inclusive): €8.50
• Young people (13 to 18 inclusive): €11.50
• Accompanying adult: €13.50
• 1 free accompanying adult for 10 children